When Your Commercial or Industrial Roof Needs an
Emergency Leak Repair, Evaluation or Upgrade…
Call Galla-Rini Roofing at (714) 244-6567 for a
SAME DAY ROOF EVALUATION
Orange County property managers, landlords and facility managers who want a commercial roofing contractor who can provide a same day evaluation call Galla-Rini Commercial Roofing.
Starting in 1990 our systems and capabilities
have been developed and refined to meet these two goals:
- Be accessible by phone and provide same day evaluation of all roof leaks or other emergency roof issues.
- Provide prompt estimates and value based options for all roof repairs and roof replacement projects.
Miles Galla-Rini believes that our success in the Orange County commercial roofing market isn’t based on luck. It is based on systems that are continually improved as methods and materials change.
- If you dread rainy forecasts because your tenants or employees will be calling you to complain about unrelenting roof leaks, call Miles at (714) 244-6567 for a permanent solution.
- We repair roof leaks and water damage for built up asphalt, gravel, TPO and metal roofs.
- Our clients appreciate the versatility of the elastomeric coatings we use for roof repairs and whole roof restorations. Elastomeric coatings can be highly reflective to save energy, Title 24 compliant and they form a seamless acrylic or rubber membrane for excellent leak protection. The can be a cost effective alternative to a roof replacement.
- For many commercial building owners, skylights are often a source of leaks. We have extensive experience repairing and replacing skylights and will provide you with the timetable, budget and alternate solutions for each project.
- We also provide other services that are frequently required for roof repairs including: skylight framing, dry rot repair, AC platform construction and beam replacement. This provides our clients with the advantage of working with one contractor to complete the roof project.
- The systems we employ eliminate the problems property managers and landlords so often experience when dealing with commercial roofing companies.
If you aren’t satisfied with the responsiveness or performance of your current Orange County commercial roofing contractor, all we ask for is the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities by evaluating your roof.
Most of our clients own or manage multiple buildings and they appreciate our expertise working with all types of commercial roofing and our ability to value engineer permanent solutions to their problems.
Please take some time to review our capabilities.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to becoming your preferred commercial roofing company in Orange County.
Serving Orange County and the Surrounding Communities including:
Irvine, Orange, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Anaheim, Tustin, Villa Park,
Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Anaheim Hills, Foothill Ranch, Costa Mesa,
Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo and Huntington Beach.